A total chance meet-up with the Avilas at the duck pond!~ Thankful for such good friends! Beth and me:
Getting to hold Trey makes me want another babeeeeee! (No I’m not pregnant but I love holding me some sweet baby boy love.)
Josh and Zac’s football ended up in the creek so it was a big group project to figure out how to get it back without getting too wet:
Self portraits (and our cat Pearl):
Having fun with our Pleygo subscriptions. Borrowed Lego sets with a Netflix-type of mail service:
Monopoly at night (US Navy Edition that I got at a garage sale for a buck). Math and life skills rolled into one. We play the shortened version:
Monopoly in the morning (maybe this version isn’t the short version after all?):
Watching Amazing Race together (Rachel enjoys PBS Kids on my phone):
Rachel makes a first attempt at 2 wheelin’, while the devoted Mr. Garland tries not to throw his back out:
Rachel, ready for anything:
Sign on my bedroom door every afternoon:
#momneedshernaptime
Caramel turtles:
Getting ready to for a golden celebration:
Thank you gifts for basketball coaches:
No comments:
Post a Comment