We covered our fridge with hearts this week… thankful for people in our lives!
Also made some sugar cookies…
===============
Our final Disneyland visit… Visit number TWENTY!! That’s crazy. Our passes have expired. It’s bittersweet… I will not miss the long hour drive north to Anaheim (especially when everyone was fussy at the end of the day and all I wanted to do was nap, but I got to drive!), but we made such wonderful memories with family and friends.
Zac went on California Screamin’ for the first time… it’s the scariest and fastest roller coaster at the park. So proud of him for being brave!
Rachel on the Golden Zephyr:
A ride on the Main Street double-decker bus:
(Side note: Here’s the Garland version of a double decker…)
Our favorite picnic spot: eating cold Costco pizza on the steam train that circles the park.
We rarely bought food at Disneyland (so overpriced!), but we splurged on the last day for some ice cream sandwiches (split in half of course):
Autotopia:
Goodbye for now, Disneyland… you were good to us this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment