January 31, 2013

Legoland Marathon Mile

Li’l sister rocks big brothers’ underschwears underneath her pink girly twirly dress:

2013Jan05-043

Loving our cozy fleece pjs this month:

2013Jan02-008

Working on memorizing Bible verses for Awana:

2013Jan09-160

Erasing one line at a time:

2013Jan09-166

Jeff took the boys camping with their Adventure Guides group and they loved riding their bikes and swimming for hours in the hot spring pools.  I asked the devoted Mr. Garland for a photo of the 3 of them, and this was what I got (wink wink Hi Honey!):

2013-01-26_16-02-07_216

Josh is in the white/blue shirt on left. 

The girls and I were up early to help out with the Legoland Marathon Mile kids running race.  Sarah and Rachel palled around with Siena and (birthday boy – 12 years old!!) Sterling at the Expo:

2009Jan01-007-2

…while the always lovely Mrs. Hansen and I handed out registration bibs to runners:

2009Jan01-005-2

Our friends the McMahans at the finish line… hooray!  We may have to run this race ourselves one of these years.

2009Jan01-016-2

My parents have this wonderful group of friends from church that they regularly spend time with…  the “Gourmet Group”.  Here they are in Newport Beach last week.  I love that my parents know how to have a good time with people goofy enough to wear these silly glasses that my dad made them wear.  They are great sports!

2013Gourmetsilly

Sarah and Josh completed oral reports (and a model) on the San Luis Obispo de Tolosa California Mission last month.  They both did a great job!

2013Jan22-019

Severe bed head:

2013Jan24-042

Not sure if 5 crayons are heavier than a ruler?  Zac-the-balance-guy is your man:

2013Jan25-046

chocolate pudding + 2 year old =

2013Jan18-069

Special video on adoption that I loved.

I can totally relate to this:

Errands-with-and-without-kids-watermarkCompressed

I’m laughing (and crying).  Can anyone relate?

Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment