May 18, 2012

10 on 10

On the 10th day of every month, I (try to) take 10 photos to document our day… finding beauty in the every-day ordinary.

Thursday, May 10, 2012
20120510-IMG_5748
We make and use our "peanut butter caulk guns" on a weekly basis. 
Take a Ziploc baggie, fill it with creamy peanut butter (crunchy may cause flow problems) and snip a corner in the baggie with some scissors.  Then pipe the peanut butter on slices of banana for the best snack in the world.
20120509-IMG_1697
My friend Christy and I on our treadmills at the YMCA.  My goal is to run a 5k in 33 minutes or less.  Recently I’m at more like 35+ minutes.  *big sigh*
20120509-IMG_1724
Zac, Rachel and I headed to the beach while Sarah and Josh were at workshop.
20120509-IMG_1751

20120509-IMG_1721
A sweet furry friend.
20120509-IMG_1758
Jumpin’ Zac Attack. 
20120510-IMG_5752
20120510-IMG_5758
20120510-IMG_5779
After beach clean-up.
20120510-IMG_5798

No comments:

Post a Comment