December 30, 2011

Christmas fun.

I’m borrowing this book from a friend, and it’s a great read!  My back pain continued this week, which was a little frustrating, but I believe I’m on the mend.  Running is a gift, and I don’t ever want to take it for granted.

IMG_7742

On Christmas Eve, we took a short hike in the Elfin Forest.  The devoted Mr. Garland carried children as I took it easy with my  back.  

DSC_0024-1

DSC_0001-1

DSC_0022-1

We made a birthday cake for Jesus… (with sprinkles, of course.  Jesus loves sprinkles.)

DSC_0041-1

Christmas morning is always magical.

DSC_0044-1

DSC_0047-1

DSC_0051-1

DSC_0087-1

Headbandz:  Such a fun game that we all enjoyed together!

DSC_0159-1

 

DSC_0103-1

DSC_0061

Each kid received a model rocket.  After assembly, we took them out for a test launch.

DSC_0128-1

DSC_0007

DSC_0009

Sarah’s pencil rocket was cleverly named “Sky Writer.”

DSC_0004

Garland family model rocket launch.

DSC_0014

Our home, decked out in Christmas lights.

IMG_7829

A visit to a near by Children’s museum.

IMG_7750

IMG_7761

We’ve had warmer weather this week so we headed to the beach. 

IMG_0031

IMG_0028

Happy 2012!

blessings,

Wendi

No comments:

Post a Comment