November 2, 2009

Memory Monday: Sinking Feeling

October 2004: S at 1 year old, the good ole' days when she used to fit in our bathroom sink.

Prayer request: Yesterday while at the pool I jumped in and landed hard on my left heel, and now have what I think is a bruised heel. (I had an Adrenalin rush as I was going after Z our 2-yr-old who stumbled in the baby pool and was face down in the water, not a good thing. He's fine, thank the Lord!)

I've never had this problem before, but it is very painful, and I'm not able to bear full weight on it. (And you know I have a little extra weight to carry right now...) So I'm using crutches and a cane to stay off of it as much as I can, but if you could pray that it heals quickly this week, I'd sure appreciate it. God is always faithful. Thanks in advance and have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you, my friend! I am so sorry you got hurt but I am really thankful that Z is okay.

    Hugs and prayers,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. sent a prayer! you don't need anything extra causing discomfort (pain!) right now!

    praise God every one is safe.

    ReplyDelete