October 5, 2009

Memory Monday: Daugher #1

February 11, 2003
S, our first child (daughter) was born.
When this whole crazy wonderful adventure began.

I've been reminiscing about what's it's like to have a little girl in the house, now that we know that G4 is (most likely) a girl. It's sure gonna be fun. Wouldn't it be crazy if S and G4 end up sharing a birthday? They'll be 7 years apart. G4's due date is 2-15-10 but I'm hoping and praying that she comes early, which is typical for us.

I should also mention that many people guessed "girl" correctly, one being my Grandpa (aka Great Grandpa Ed to our kids). He figured that since both of my parents came from girl-boy-boy-girl families that I would follow suit.

Turns out he was right.

Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. look at S's dark hair!!! wow! how old was she when it changed?

    ReplyDelete