October 2, 2009

Bookends

The devoted Mr. Garland and I got to see our sweet little G4 today via soundwaves and we learned that our little babe is a... GIRL! (Plus we got to have date night dinner out in addition to our sweet ultrasound.) Estimated due date is steady at February 15, 2010.

Oh my are we excited. I was convinced it was a boy. Baby boys are what I've become used to these last 4 years so it's what I know. Jeff, S and J all thought it was a girl. S is beside herself happy because now "when Daddy goes to work there will be more girls than boys so... girls WIN!"

We are officially a family of bookends: Girl-boy-boy-girl. Works for me. God is so good.


3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! i KNEW it!!! okay, so i didn't really know it, but i voted for a girl, and i hoped it would be a girl for S's sake, so yippee!!! congratulations again!

    and i love the sibling picture at the top of the blog. it may have been there awhile. i read posts through blog reader, so i don't always notice changes to the actual blog site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! It just makes so much sense. What a perfect fit. and such a blessing! We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete