August 21, 2014

First visit to Magic Mountain

Read 6 books and get free tickets to Magic Mountain? 

Yes, please!

LR-s2014Jun18-391-2

LR-s2014Jun18-391-4

We joined up with several other families who also got the free tickets:  Fretwells, Cliffs, Goodings and Campbells.
It was perfect because having little kids, I knew I couldn’t take them on the crazy scary fast rides. 
We ended up with 3 speed groups… “SUPER fast” “medium” and “little kids.”  I spent most of my day with Jenni and the little kids:

Jet Stream with the Cliffs:

LR-s2014Jun18-391-9

LR-s2014Jun18-391-10

LR-s2014Jun18-391-11

LR-s2014Jun18-391-12

Gold rusher roller coaster buddies Zac and Charlotte:

LR-s2014Jun18-391-13

They rode the Gold Rusher ride 10 times, and sometimes they didn’t even have to get out of their seats, ha!

LR-s2014Jun18-391-16

Rachel had to sit out some of the rides because she wasn’t tall enough.  She won’t have that problem for too much longer…

LR-s2014Jun18-391-20

 

LR-s2014Jun18-391-30

Charlotte and Rachel:

LR-s2014Jun18-391-42

LR-s2014Jun18-391-44

LR-s2014Jun18-391-50

LR-s2014Jun18-391-57

LR-s2014Jun18-391-63

Merry go round:

LR-s2014Jun18-391-73

Funicular with Charlotte, Rachel and Zac:

LR-s2014Jun18-391-75

Ninja! One of our favorite coasters of the day:

LR-s2014Jun18-391-77

LR-s2014Jun18-391-6

Our whole group came together for 5 minutes for a photo op.  But other than that, we were texting each other as to where we’d meet up at closing time. I was so surprised to learn that Sarah and Josh stuck pretty close with the “super fast” group most of the day. We’re so thankful for these friends!!

LR-s2014Jun18-391-84

LR-s2014Jun18-391-86

LR-s2014Jun18-391-90

Goliath – crazy fast and super fun.  Evie, Addie, Grace and Louisa:

LR-s2014Jun18-391-98

Oh my:

s2014Jun30-102-2

s2014Jun30-102-3

No comments:

Post a Comment