December 23, 2013

Seasonal Garlands

A few Fall highlights:

Road Trip!  My brother James completed Ironman Lake Tahoe – it was so much fun for all of us to cheer him on.

LR-sooc-2013Sep22-651-49

The devoted Mr. Garland and I volunteered at the event (here with our photo-bombing photographer friend):

LR-sooc-2013Sep22-651-18

Cousin time is the best (decorating race day posters):

LR-sooc-2013Sep21-651-4

I spent a lot of time this Fall using a cane and layin’ around due to a bulged disc in my lower back.  So thankful for family and friends who jumped in to help us survive the long 3 months. I’m grateful for healing – lifting with my legs now for sure. EVERY DAY is a gift from God!

IMG_0709

My parents aka the “rescue crew”:

LR-sooc-2013Oct04-248-2

Halloween:

LR-s2013Oct31-068-11

Lastly, a few photos from our family to yours…

LR-s2013Nov30-548-105-2

Balboa, CA. (Thanks Dad, for snapping these photos!)

Balboa family photoshoot

LR-s2013Nov30-548-118

LR-s2013Nov30-548-185

LR-LR-s2013Nov30-548-35-2

LR-s2013Dec05-363-8

Have a very merry Christmas, celebrating our Savior!

Jeff & Wendi Garland
Sarah 10, Josh 8, Zac 6 and Rachel 3

No comments:

Post a Comment