“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.” Psalm 107:1
This greeting comes to you over 2 months late, but just in time to wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
We had a rough Fall… I was doing laundry one day and tweaked my back, resulting in a bulged disc in my lower back. See? Laundry is evil… don’t do it! Ha!
The devoted Mr. Garland, my parents, and so many other friends and family jumped right in to help with the kids, meals and everything else! I was helpless (and felt pathetic), laying flat on my back for nearly 2 months. Sitting at my computer was the last thing I wanted to do.
We did our best to remain thankful through the worst of it, but it’s so much easier to be grateful on this side of the injury. Hooray for epidural injections and pain meds.
What a wonderful season now, we continue to be thankful. Every day that I get to simply stand up (and bend over to load laundry into the dryer, yeah!!) without pain is a GIFT straight from our Lord!
Summer highlights…
Josh and Zac head to the pool at family camp:
Jeff and Rachel on the ropes course:
Sarah and I get silly:
Visiting Jeff’s dad Fred and sister Julie (with dog Louie) in Littleton, CO:
Colorado Sullivan Family reunion crazies:
Horseback riding cousins in Breckenridge, CO:
Back at home:
Josh and Sarah boogie boarding:
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving… we are grateful to God for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment