Caramel Apples with Grandmom:
A night I will remember for a long time… fish n chips n chowda at the harbor at sunset. Jeff and Josh:
Dad and Sarah:
Mom and Rachel:
Rachel and Mom playing puppets:
My dad has been taking the boys to an afternoon karate class for the month of October (flash deal). The boys have loved it (the instructors were excellent), and it was so nice to have my dad here to take them (so I could rest):
Pearl snuggles up with friends:
A new toilet in da house… one that hopefully won’t leak down into our dining room!
Yeah, it’s a little sad that we get excited about a new potty.
====================
Duck Pond hike with Mom and Dad:
Josh and me bein’ goofy (notice I’m being a good girl, lying down):
=============
Mom and Sarah in their cute hats:
Time for my partial epidural injection… Fun! Right???
It took a while for the injection to start working… my back pain shifted to sciatica down my right leg. It felt like my leg was on. fire! for 10 days!
I’ve never truly enjoyed ice packs, but frozen peas were my leg’s 24/7 companion:
I’m still fighting this disc bulge… please continue to pray for guidance for us? It has been a tough season. Hopefully it will be over soon. God is faithful!
================
Riley’s Farm – Revolutionary War CFS Field Trip (Dad took the kids):
=====================
Safari Park with friends: The Cliff, Castaneda and Garland Families = 13 kids total! Awesome!
Once again, the Super Grandparents covered for me so I could rest.
Palm full of toad:
My friend Signe with a sweet Lorikeet:
A fantastic day for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment