I love it when our kids bring me a random flower they picked outside… I get the brightest eclectic arrangements!
Aaaaaand we have more basketball photos.
Josh and Sarah are in a weekly league. I’m practicing how to shoot photos in gym lighting. Action with low light at a distance. It’s hard!
The league consists of 20 kids (4 teams of 5). 19 of the kids… are boys. Mmmmm-huh. That’s our girl out there settin’ the trend.
Sideline cheerleader:
They always come home tuckered out!
Hoops was followed by pizza night! One Hawaiian pizza (ham with pineapple) and the other with roasted Brussel sprouts and red bell pepper. Mmmmmm.
Zac’s smelling the sprouts pizza like he loves it but in reality he wouldn’t touch that one with a 10-foot pole. He’s only in it for the pineapple.
Sarah and friend Violet having fun in art class:
Bath Math… woot woot!
Josh is our budding entrepreneur, just like his Daddy.
Update: Josh is over the moon… he’s sold 12 so far, and is starting on his second round of production. It’s so fun to see and hear him sawing and working away in the garage.
It’s probably been 15 years… but I sewed something!!! Adventure Guide vests for my two handsome sons:
The boys are set to go camping with this great looking group:
Chicken Pot Pi for dinner tonight! I am horrible at making crusts, but it’s only Pi Day once a year.
Getting ready for Easter Celebrations. Can’t wait!
Have a wonderful weekend! ~WSG
No comments:
Post a Comment