February 28, 2013

Night Ball

The devoted Mr. Garland scored big points with the kids by taking them to a fun kids praise concert (Jana Alayra) with friends (my friends!). 

2013-02-22_18-54-11_710-2

They had such a great time!

2013-02-22_18-59-07_708-2

I didn’t go to the concert because I was at our church women’s retreat at the Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murrieta Hot Springs.

6 of us shared a room… it was fun to have roomies!

2013Feb23-081-2

Steamy pools… that water was smokin’ hot!

2013Feb23-070-2

I’ve decided that hot springs are my spiritual love language.  6am Sunday:

2013Feb23-065-2

7yo Josh (top right kid) participated in the AWANA Sparks Games in Ramona this weekend.  His team took first… way to go Sparkies!

2013-02-23_13-51-15_76-2

Our good friends the Watsons joined us for dinner this week… (such a neat family!)

2013Feb25-006-2

2013Feb25-003-2

Impromptu recitals are becoming a regular thing around our home when friends come over… I love it when the kids share what they know.  Demonstrations, recitations (bible verses from Awana, etc.), a song or a dance.  It’s all wonderful.

2013Feb25-004-2

------------------------

Zac fought a fever this week:

2013Feb28-007-2

And backyard basketball practice started in daylight…

2013Feb28-014-2

and went well past sundown.

2013Feb28-051-2

2013Feb28-025-2

basketball

Blessings to you all!

~Wendi

No comments:

Post a Comment