December 29, 2012

Christmas

2012Dec24-162

We trekked to my parents home (in the Central Valley) for Christmas this year.  My mom knows how to do Christmas.  It was such a treat for all of us to be there.

2012Dec24-181

2012Dec24-210-2

“Owl Box Mounting” (my dad’s always got some fun project brewing):

2012Dec24-229-2

2012Dec24-240-2

I’m a bet-making mom.  I said I’d give 2 bucks to anyone who jumped in my parent’s 55-degree swimming pool, figuring I‘d have no takers.

2012Dec24-247-2

Josh made 6 bucks (3 different days) off of his (sucker) mom.  He’s loco.  Zac was in tears he wanted that 2 bucks so bad, but couldn’t get it done.

2012Dec24-257-2

My dad and the devoted Mr. Garland took down this avocado tree (it was leaning into the neighbor’s yard):

2012Dec24-261-2

I have THE BEST parents:

2012Dec24-303-2

Christmas Eve:

2012Dec24-281-3

Christmas Morn:

2012Dec25-364-2

2012Dec25-380-2

2012Dec25-397-2

Gift opening:

2012Dec25-406-2

2012Dec25-418-2

Little boy wrestling:

2012Dec25-437-2

Just what he wanted…  quick drying undies:

2012Dec25-441-2

More Jesus, less jingle:

2012Dec25-451-2

Zac loves his new Leapster:

2012Dec25-464-2

2012Dec25-489-2

Josh and Zac love their new banana boards:

2012Dec25-503-2

Christmas Dinner:

2012Dec25-548-2

2012Dec25-551-2

The gift that keeps on giving:

2012Dec27-649-2

Grandmom spoiled Sarah rotten with hocho whenever she wanted:

2012Dec27-652-2

Workin’ for her drinks:

2012Dec28-937-2

The Super Bubbles jacuuzi bath:  the frothiest froth-a-rama.

2012Dec27-919-2

2012Dec28-955-2

We hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment