November 3, 2012

Li’l Pumpkins

I think I actually like the night before Halloween better than Halloween night itself.  Here’s why:

Pumpkin Carving-002-2

Pumpkin Carving-008-2

Pumpkin Carving-022-2

Pumpkin Carving-051-2

=====================

2012-10-Halloween-021-3

2012-10-Halloween-030-2

2012-10-Halloween-027-2

==================

The Color Run San Diego – November 3, 2012

A very colorful, happy 5k.  My good friend Laura and I had a ball…

First, you dress in white for the start line (and apparently it’s all the style to have a live bee on your chin):

2012-Nov Color Run-016-2

Then, you make your way through the color zones where they squirt you with dry color…

2012-Nov Color Run-036-2

(Thanks Laura for being my model Smile)

2012-Nov Color Run-053-2

2012-Nov Color Run-070-2

2012-Nov Color Run-076-2

2012-Nov Color Run-098-2

With a final huge color throw at the finish line:

2012-Nov Color Run-104-2

2012-Nov Color Run-105-2

2012-Nov Color Run-112-2

2012-Nov Color Run-113-2

Lastly, they ‘blow’ the color off of you because chances are high that you forgot to bring towels for your car seats.

2012-Nov Color Run-136-2

Such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment