November 4, 2012

Cousins

When we were in Denver last weekend, we got together with our cousins for a meal.  Oh my what a wonderful time!

October 28, 2012-626-2

James and Lauren’s new kitchen is the bomb!

October 28, 2012-628-2

Brooke and Zac:

October 28, 2012-646-2

Girl cousins work on the craft Aunt Stacy brought (my sister Stacy is sooooo good at doing stuff like that!):

October 28, 2012-649-2

Nikayla and Emma Jo:

October 28, 2012-652-2

Cousin dog-pile in the basement:

October 28, 2012-661-2

I love my nieces (!):

October 28, 2012-667-3

I love (making fun of) my brother too:

October 28, 2012-674-2

What a good sport you are, James!

October 28, 2012-676-2

Stacy, James, Lauren, the devoted Mr. Garland and me:

October 28, 2012-683-2

10 cousins all in row, oldest to youngest (I’m thinking Grandmom is gonna want a copy of this one for sure):

October 28, 2012-691-3

October 28, 2012-724-2

October 28, 2012-726-2

Sisters:

October 28, 2012-734-2

October 28, 2012-742-2

Man, do I love these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment