February 21, 2011

What a difference a year makes.

I have (successfully!) taken monthly "chair photos" of all 4 Garland kids during their first year of life.  I really wanted to continue this collection for all 4 kids, and not eventually give up on Rachel just because she was kid #4 and I was overwhelmed.  I want each of our kids to know they are special, so although I'm far from perfect (and yes I've been overwhelmed for sure), I've tried very hard to keep up on all 4 baby books and records.  

I'm just thankful we've had this same chair for 4 kids' worth of monthly chair photos!

Rachel Margaret Garland...

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

Oh my goodness, I just want to eat her up!

 7 months

8 months

 9 months

10 months

11 months

1 year old!

For grins, here's the 1-year-old chair photo for our other kiddos...

Sarah (2004)

 Josh (2006)

Zac (2008)

Aren't 1-year olds the best ?

No comments:

Post a Comment