February 22, 2011

Birthday Interview: Sarah age 8


What is your favorite color? 
Pink and light blue

What is your favorite food? 
Salmon, lasagna, pizza and spaghetti.  I like to cook with Mommy in the kitchen.

What books do you enjoy reading? 
American Girl and Little House on the Prairie

What did you/will you do for your birthday? 
I had a birthday party with Rachel.  She's 1.  I also got to go to Disneyland for the first time.  I loved it!

What was the best part about being 7?
Well I got braces and glasses, but that wasn't very good.

What is your favorite Bible verse?
Hebrews 11:1 and Matthew 5:16

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
A nurse, doctor or dentist.

Favorite sport? 
Soccer

Favorite animal? 
Kittens, fish and horses

What is your favorite thing your mom makes? 
Pancakes

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? 
Scratch (a computer activity)

What is your favorite song? 

Sarah with the Cinderella doll she got at Disneyland.


No comments:

Post a Comment