.jpg)
Yeah, I know it's March already. I'm a little behind ... oh well. For V-day this year, I made the standard semi-heart shaped pancakes (which are always a hit) with whipped cream and red candy sprinkles.
I was thrilled to steal this idea (a very fun blog - they just had a new baby too) for Valentines to hand out to family and friends. I loved this idea! I love reading blogs... I get fun ideas for new things to try, whether it be recipes, home school, crafts or whatever. Next year I'll probably do a repeat except with a heart pencil or something fun like that.
(And yes I do realize that two of the three photos above are not oriented properly. I have no idea why this happens, this is not the first time. I upload them in the correct orientation over and over but they get rotated 90 degrees. I'm guessing it's a problem with blogger. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know before I pull all my hair out.)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
the photo orientation problem has happened to me a couple times, and i know it's happened to other people. i think it's just blogger having a bad day.
ReplyDeletelove the v-day cards! we tried something similar (after just hearing the idea but not seeing a picture), so i didn't have zeb hold his hand toward the camera (to make it bigger). oh well, it still was cute. we made them for his teachers and put flower pens (you know, fake flower wrapped on to the top of a pen with floral tape) in them.