One major perk to having a baby is... well, yeah, having a baby in the house to stare at, care for, etc. But guess what
else happens? People, deliciously wonderful people, dear friends, bring you food. Amazing food. We are so blessed, and we have eaten so well these past weeks. Taco casserole, baked ziti, tilapia with orange sauce, spaghetti, chili, pizza pockets, lasagna, beef stroganoff, and the list goes on... it has all been so great. Mostly because I didn't make it and clean up was minimal. We're so blessed. It's a true labor of love.
One family from church... who didn't even know us (!) brought us a meal. Amazing.
Here's just one of our amazing meals...
Chicken Parmesan
But it's back to real life now, and I'm doing the cooking again.
I wish I could have a baby every other month.
Not really.
No comments:
Post a Comment