Here are some photos of R with her eyes open (as opposed to closed for the newborn photo session). Here's a quick update on our sweet one. (For Pricilla :)
She's still wearing her leg brace... we'll hopefully get to take it off once she's 6 months old.
Her eyes are a dark blue now, but you never know if they'll change color as she gets older. S's eyes are blue, J's are hazel and Z's are deep brown. I wonder what color she'll end up with? I love it when she stares at me with her cross-eyed newborn eyes. As you can see her hair is very dark, but all of our kids started out with black hair and then grew in blonde, just like their daddy. We'll see.
She started smiling this week... be still my heart. Guess who slept for 8 hours straight the last 2 nights? Oh I'm in heaven. We'll see if it lasts. Updated: it didn't. Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment