February 5, 2010

She's here!!!

Rachel Margaret Garland



February 4, 2010
7lbs 14 oz
21.5 inches

Mother and daughter are doing very well.
Rachel is being monitored for infection and likely to be released on Sunday.
(posted by Proud Papa)

-------------------


Original post had the wrong birthday on it. Apparently Proud Papa was a little sleep deprived :) Correct birthdate is 2/4/10. Thanks!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jeff & Wendi!!!! Wasn't she born on February 4th (the post says Jan. 28th)? I could have identified her as your baby out of 5000 newborns. She is absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm so happy for you guys and praying that Rachel's infection clears up quickly so that everyone can come home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she's beautiful!! congratulations again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you are home and all together now! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she looks precious! so glad she has finally exited your body, thus leaving you feeling a MILLION times better. I remember the glorious feeling the first few days after the babies came out. What a wonderful time! Give that sweet baby some Lindeman snuggles, God Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete