Hi Wendy!! I've been meaning to say congrats on your marathon. I think that is such an accomplishment, and I wish I could say that I'd like to do one someday.....but no. You are a rockstar!!!
Hi Wendy!! I've been meaning to say congrats on your marathon!! It sounds like you rocked it, and I'm so excited for you. I wish I could say that I'll do one someday....but most likely not. :) Hope you're enjoying your CA summer!
Hi Wendy!! I've been meaning to say congrats on your marathon. I think that is such an accomplishment, and I wish I could say that I'd like to do one someday.....but no. You are a rockstar!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Wendy!! I've been meaning to say congrats on your marathon!! It sounds like you rocked it, and I'm so excited for you. I wish I could say that I'll do one someday....but most likely not. :) Hope you're enjoying your CA summer!
ReplyDeleteMy maiden name is Ketchum....fun!
ReplyDelete