May 8, 2009

Rock Beach

We've had amazing weather this week so the kids and I headed out to the beach for the first time this year and found a great spot, my new favorite beach.  It had everthing except bathrooms.  Rocks for the kids to climb, squirrels (in the rocks, it's the new beach animal) and seaguls, close parking... so excited to find it.

Z enjoys a full sippy of cold milk looking at the ocean.  
As my dad would say, "Life's tough being a kid."

Speaking of sand, Z was covered head. to. toe. in the stuff.

Climber boy J.

Sand birthday cakes are now a regular occurance :)

J up high.


S and J climbing on the rock wall (along with a half dozen squirrels).

The wall was huge.  I don't know what was more exciting for the kids... the ocean or the rock wall.

I had hoped to write here that I just sat around and read my book while the kids played for hours.  But truth be told, I didn't even get through one page.  The day is coming, hopefully.  

1 comment: