






| Distance | MAR |
| Clock Time | 5:15:42 |
| Chip Time | 5:10:50 |
| Overall Place | 8784 / 13291 |
| Gender Place | 3584 / 6463 |
| Division Place | 521 / 956 |
| Age Grade | 44.4% |
| Pace | 11:52 |
| Ttlrace | 13291 |
| Ttldiv | 956 |
| Ttlsex | 6463 |
| 10 Km | 1:09:57 |
| Half | 2:31:30 |
| 21 Mile | 4:07:43 |
5 hours, 10 minutes and 50 seconds. I finished the San Diego Rock 'n' Roll marathon today, my first marathon. Whew, what a day. I'm sore and tired but God was faithful today, as always. My girlfriend Alisa was pivotal in pushing me through to the finish line.
For those of you who prayed, thank you.
More thoughts to come. For now, rest, recover and well, oh yeah, eat anything I want.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAY!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, friend! You are soooo awesome! I ran the LA Marathon about 10 years ago when I was in college. I remember those sore days after, but also that overwhelming joy that I did it. YOU DID IT, GIRL! Great job. I'll be praying that you can walk tomorrow. Ha!
ReplyDelete