March 11, 2009

City Library

We explored a new library this week (not the one we usually visit) and found a lovely Children's Garden, accessible only from the Children's Book department.  We had the garden all to ourselves and enjoyed the warm sun.  Oh yeah, and we checked out some Leo Lionni books.  Well, we basically cleared out their Leo Lionni book section.  Love his books!

Geez I snap way too many photo of our kids.  So glad my kids will put up with me.  I'd love to get a SLR camera one of these days.  Gotta start saving up for it.  I just worry that I won't use it as much because it's much bigger.  I need my camera to fit in my purse :)

Z in his favorite (highly stained) sweater.

Gotta love the timer setting.  









1 comment:

  1. That's our favorite library! We go there all the time. Next year I'm planning to spend many days there doing school with Chase while Drew is at preschool. It's nice and close.
    I love that last picture of your kids. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete