Tuesday, February 10, 2015
10 photos on the 10th of the month
I've been so bad at this, but I don't want to give up altogether.
Today was a workshop day for us (we attend a hybrid charter school... part of our week is homeschool, part is in a classroom). Blueberry bagels and Jesus Calling at breakfast:
After carpool drop off, Rachel and I headed to the park... I did my strength training circuit a few times on the grass and ran around the park, but it's funny how I don't feel so strong these days. But I'm trying!?
Rachel has been loving the monkey bars:
It's Sarah's 12th birthday tomorrow, woot!
So I got to make a chocolate cake... to be decorated by the devoted Mr. Garland tomorrow.
I love using Brooke Goff's chocolate cake recipe.
2 meatloaves (one for tonight and one for another time):
During quiet time, I happened to walk in on Rachel making her brother's (Zac) bed.
So sweet.
Rachel screaming "Zac's not sharing!!"
Trail running club for the first time:
2 batches of birthday oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for Sarah to hand out tomorrow:










No comments:
Post a Comment