10 photos on the 10th of every month. Capturing the beauty in the ordinary, then thanking God for it.
Monday, November 10, 2014 – A co-op day! I actually had my act together and threw chicken, corn, tomatoes, black beans and cream cheese into the crock pot before we left in the morning. Served over rice (half brown half white) and dinner is done after a long day!
Math Adventures and Musical Mnemonics: the two classes I’m teaching this year. We’re working on the timeline song in Musical Mnemonics, and we built marshmallow/toothpick bridges in Math adventures today. LOVE my students. I’m also having my students give presentations on US Presidents, States, Mathematical Career Interviews and Historical Mathematicians.
Jeff’s beloved rice cooker. I inherited it in marriage and I’ve yet to burn rice!
Lunch prep : We eat about 3 sliced apples every. day.
Building bridges, then testing them with a load:
Makai holds our estimation jar… what’s your guess?
No comments:
Post a Comment