November 8, 2014

September Tidbits

LR-s2014Sep03-209-12

I think September and October days are the beach are fantastic… no crowds, perfect waves and the water temp is sublime!

Zac and Josh:

LR-s2014Sep05-209-4

Zac found five bucks up on the bluffs, wowzers.

LR-s2014Sep05-209-5

LR-s2014Sep05-209-9

Craftsmanship Museum Tour with our homeschool group:

LR-s2014Sep22-585-30

LR-s2014Sep22-585-36

We “won” a free dinner at chick-fil-a via a facebook contest… woot!  What a treat it was…

s2014Sep22-585-9

s2014Sep22-585-12

Josh thinks a plain chicken sandwich is the bomb:

s2014Sep22-585-14

Oreo shakes are our favorite:

s2014Sep22-585-20

I adore these two friends.  When does Downton Abbey start up again?

LR-s2014Sep19-193-20

Dolphin Tale 2 with a bunch of homeschooling friends, yay!  We loved that it had Bethany Hamilton in it. 

s2014Sep12-193-5

We’re big Amazing Race (tv show) fans… so fun that the new season has Bethany and her husband Adam racing.

We are loving our co-op classes this year!  Such a great group of families.  Here’s Rachel’s Monet masterpiece from her fine art class with Mrs. Campbell:

LR-s2014Sep22-414-30

I seriously need to do a whole post on coop.  Soon.

LR-s2014Sep29-414-368

This is our crazy hamster, Oreo.  She’s obsessed with trying to escape, chewing at her cage to break free.  And she did one night, the stinker.  I did NOT sleep well!  Who does when there’s a loose rodent in your house, clawing holes in your drywall?

s2014Sep03-209-21

No comments:

Post a Comment