It’s our happy place.
Sarah and I snuck across to Bay Island for a peek:
Huge floating crane replacing the island wall:
New alley rip stick friends:
I love the self-checkout – making the kids use teamwork to take turns and get the job done. Produce is the trickiest.
Human Anatomy this year for science. This chapter was about muscle fatigue… can you hold your arms out like this for 5 minutes? Oh the groans!
Headed to the ocean:
Back at the bay where the waves were smaller and quieter:
The devoted Mr. Garland’s nemesis: this low ceiling beam. His forehead does battle almost every time we visit.
Morning bike ride to Newport Pier for donuts and a stroll through the fish market.
Rachel only licks the sprinkles off the top:
Sarah and I took an early morning stroll across the ferry to Balboa Island.
Schools and schools of fish down below!
No comments:
Post a Comment