September 11, 2014

Back to School

It’s our 7th year homeschooling and we started attending a hybrid public charter school two days a week which has been a great change for us.  We are also involved with a homeschool coop that meets at the same school where we attend 2 days a week… so we are at our campus 3 days a week!  It’s super convenient and we are enjoying our new schedule.

Hybrid charter school classes:  Computer coding, math, language arts, music, spanish, speech/debate, science (Intro to Chemistry), art.

Coop classes:  Apologia Science (human anatomy), fine art, spanish worship, Bible Explorers, IEW Ancients and All Things Fun and Fascinating, Montessori Preschool, American History, Speech and Debate.  I’m teaching 2 classes, “Math Adventures” and “Musical Mnemonics.”

Throw in Awana, surf club, church, field trips, orthodontist appointments and a sports night with Daddy, and I’d call that a fun and busy week!  We are super blessed to have the options we have.

 

LR-s2014Aug25-035-14-2

LR-s2014Aug25-035-18

LR-s2014Aug25-035-26

LR-s2014Aug25-035-6

LR-s2014Aug25-035-30

LR-s2014Aug25-035-33

Official school picture day… I usually snap photos in our backyard in the morning:

LR-s2014Sep10-134-104

LR-s2014Sep10-134-5

LR-s2014Sep10-134-63

LR-s2014Sep10-134-78

LR-s2014Sep10-134-124

LR-s2014Sep10-134-88-2

LR-s2014Sep10-134-107

LR-s2014Sep10-134-122

We’re carpooling with our sweet friend Celina, so I got to snap a few of her precious smile too:

LR-s2014Sep10-134-57

LR-s2014Sep10-134-16

No comments:

Post a Comment