July 7, 2014

May Happenings

I want to be more of an artsy/crafty mom.  Here’s one attempt:

s2014May21-077-6

source (love this site for ideas!)

Alisa and I pounded out 5 miles at Moonlight with dogs Caleb (pictured) and Mocha (not pictured, likely off rolling in the sand).

5 miles is no walk in the park for me.  I’m sad that it takes me longer to recover after a run these days.  I want to run still but it’s getting tougher.  *big sigh*

s2014May24-077-6

Nerf War birthday party at the Hulins.  Their fruit orchard made for a great battlefield!

LR-s2014May25-208-7

LR-s2014May25-208-12

We hosted two lovely families who were in town for a national speech and debate competition for a week:

LR-s2014May19-077-13

One family was from Sacramento, the other was from the great state of Washington. 

Josh and Zac got a lesson in Lacrosse from Logan:

LR-s2014May19-077-18

Jenni and I attended a San Diego Track workout… 6 x 800s.  Oh my word I was tired afterwards.  Jenni rocked it.

I was there to provide moral support for the rest of the runners, and make them glad they weren’t last.

LR-s2014May27-187-4

No comments:

Post a Comment