We spent Thanksgiving with my parents in Orange County.
Turkey Trot 5k (the day after Thanksgiving, because we love running in the rain?):
Fantastic rainbow as our finish line arch:
Bananagrams rock:
Mom and I enjoyed an afternoon at the mall – we watched the movie “The Book Thief.” So good!
The boys and I rode bikes to the most amazing basketball court ever. I’ve been shooting hoops here for a long time. So much fun to playing here with our kids now.
Josh took a digger off his bike:
But sliced fruit helps wounded knees to feel better:
A little boat ride with Grandmom and Grandad:
The kids had to “earn” the boat ride by helping clean the boat the day before:
At the boat gas station:
Zac either has a broken neck, or he’s very relaxed:
Playland Arcade… the best place to play skeeball:
Snuggled up in blankets, watching cartoons:
Morning bike ride to Newport Pier to watch the surfers:
Goldfish then War. Repeat.
Thanks for a fantastic Thanksgiving, mom and dad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment