July 21, 2013

Colorado (Part 7) :: Homeward Bound

Our last stop was Arches National Park in Utah.  So glad we took the time to view these magnificent structures.

2013Jul12-372-99

Only God.

LR-2013Jul12-372-4

LR-2013Jul12-372-7

The Double Arch:

LR-2013Jul12-372-19

LR-2013Jul12-372-28

It was scorchin’ hot:

LR-2013Jul12-372-30

Parade of Elephants:

LR-2013Jul12-372-31

LR-2013Jul12-372-38

LR-2013Jul12-372-45

I spy Zac in his red shorts:

LR-2013Jul12-372-49

Josh in the keyhole:

LR-2013Jul12-372-51

LR-2013Jul12-372-61

Sarah in her pink cap:

LR-2013Jul12-372-66

LR-2013Jul12-372-69

LR-2013Jul12-372-86

Our last night on the road… a casino hotel in Mesquite, Nevada.  Buffet breakfast where we allowed our kids have ice cream for breakfast (they couldn’t believe it):2013Jul12-2079-33

Casinos are crazy places that I only want to be in for 5 minutes or less.  Unless they have a fun pool with an awesome waterslide:

2009Jan01-108-54

I’m the psycho mom who gives her kids a swim lesson when we hit the water in the summer.  And yes I usually make my kids cry a little.  Because swimming laps/freestyle is tiring and tough to learn at first.  But it can save your life.

2009Jan01-108-58

2013Jul12-2079-45

Now we’re back to reality.  I think I’ve forgotten how to make dinner.  Sure was a wonderful family vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment