May 10, 2013

10 on 10 :: May 2013

Finding beauty in the ordinary.  Random photos taken on the 10th of every month.
Friday, May 10, 2013
Most 10 on 10 days I have too many photos.  This month I barely had 6. 
Rachel loves her milk.  She likes it cold, not in a regular cup, and she likes it about 5 times a day.  That’s probably too much, but she’s our baby.  And we’re softies for our little one.
2013May10-123-4-2
A regular homeschool day:
2013May10-123-7-2
We made some big decisions for our schooling next year.  Warning: Changes ahead.  We wanted more time to be at home, schooling together as a family.
I’m no perfect homeschooling mom.  I snap at my kids sometimes.  Making lunch isn’t my favorite.  I have to set my watch alarm to remember to feed my kids lunch every day (or we’ll just work until it’s 2pm).  I need to get my kids to help more.  But that takes work.  And I’m lazy.  It’s a vicious cycle.
Diagramming sentences:
2013May10-123-10-2
Zac made this flower painting for me at his co-op art class for mothers day.  It is simply perfect.
2013May10-123-11-2
Work hard and be grateful.
“Give thanks to the Lord for he is good. His love endures forever.” –Psalm 118:1
(our family motto and verse)
2013May10-123-13-2
My laundry room looks like this a lot.
2013May10-123-14-2

No comments:

Post a Comment