February 20, 2013

Lots of Love

2013Feb10-004-2

2013Feb13-222

2013Feb13-223

We bust out whipping cream and red sprinkles for special occasions:

2013Feb13-231

We also go a little crazy with glitter heart stickers:

2013Feb12-216

Date night with my love:

2013Feb13-001-2

2013Feb13-008-2

My favorite candy bar from the devoted Mr. Garland (I typically prefer chocolates to flowers any day):

2013Feb14-232

Monthly 8 mile run with lovely Laura and Sensational Signe:

IMG_1651-2

Thanks to a flash deal, Laura and I grabbed a bite after our run:

IMG_1653-2

2013Feb18-068-2

2013Feb18-076-2

Crazy mad juicing girl… she means business:

2013Feb19-083-2

2013Feb19-088-2

2013Feb19-098-2

We recently took our homeschool on the road… and hit up a couple tables at our library.  The Children’s section was desolate before the 11am baby storytime crowd showed up.

2013Feb07-002-2

Sarah’s paint-by-number horses, taking shape:

2013Feb19-101-2

2013Feb15-028-2

I used to think people who whined about having too much laundry were wimpy.

Will the loads ever. stop??? 

2013Feb16-041-2

love,

Wimpy Wenderson

No comments:

Post a Comment