Monday, December 10, 2012
10-ish random photos taken on the 10th of every month.
Mondays are “Muffin Mondays” around the Garland home.
No, I don’t make my muffins from scratch… I usually get the Costco muffins (blueberry and chocolate are our favorites), and who are we kidding. It’s like eating cake.
Mondays mean running club with our fun friends.
We run/walk/chat for 30 minutes and collect punches for each lap.
Homeschooling might look a little fun and cool, and it is, but we homeschoolers are NOT perfect. Oh my, we are not. It’s not always pretty. Good thing God gives us new mercies every morning.
Our Christmas decorations are up… this is one of my all-time favorites (rocks hand-painted by my mom):
It will be amazing if our Christmas tree and ornaments survive this season:
Rachel’s been napping in our closet her entire life. We just recently donated her crib. My baby’s growing up. She loves reading to her doll “Annie.”
Speaking of closets, would someone like to come over and help me clean mine out? It needs it bad.
Dinnertime devotions and we sing one hymn out of my favey favorite hymnal. (We got 3 copies of the same one off eBay.) So fun to be singing Christmas hymns this time of year.
Dinner: Fabulous Fisk (friends from Colorado) Chicken Pasta with roasted Brussels sprouts for dinner. I’m still on my Brussels sprouts kick. Loved buying these sprouts on a stalk at Trader Joes… new for me!
Costco trip that night after dinner (I took 4 kids while Jeff attended an Ultimate Frisbee Christmas party).
I LOVE Costco at 8pm at night (they close at 8:30pm). I whip through there to get my things lickety split. 6 gallons of milk, chocolate covered cherries and oatmeal squares cereal.
Even got an impromptu mini-piano concert from Sarah on this visit:
No comments:
Post a Comment