What starts with the letter I? Indigo insect and inchworm with an ice pack. Oh how I love Kindergarteners.
Tree hugger at Co-op.
The summer crowds have vanished, but the warm temps haven’t! All 6 of us headed to the magical kingdom for some fun rides and good times. It’s always special to have Daddy along.
New Carsland Cozy Cone.
Zac and Josh on Mater’s Tractor Pull… very fun!
The devoted Mr. Garland with Rachel. Awwwww. This little girl loves her Daddy.
Jeff and the kids on Toy Story Mania. Rachel is busy sneezing. Or something.
Monsters, Inc.
Rachel, Josh and Goofy.
We met up with our friends the Cliffs for a couple rides… so, so fun!
The first Presidential debate October 3 will be held at our Alma Mater, the University of Denver! Oh the logistics in setting that up. Wouldn’t it be awesome if it snowed? Maybe not.
So exciting for Denver and Colorado. The devoted Mr. Garland graduated from DU with his Mechanical Engineering undergrad degree in 1993 and I got my masters in 2002:
Could it be Fall tomorrow?!? Wow…
Blessings to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment