July 22, 2012

Summer Days

20120717cfs-beach-2

Please raise your hand if you haven’t put away your school work from last year yet, and if you have pile upon pile of things that need to be organized and cleaned up, and if it’s almost August!?!?

Hello!?

***hand raised*** 

IMG_9079

The devoted Mr. Garland does his back stretches regularly.  Typically he doesn’t have as much “help.”

IMG_9063

Now there’s a great back strengthening exercise!  What a good Daddy.

1207-13

Long weekend runs with these 3 lovely ladies have been fabulous.  We’re gearing up for our Yosemite self-inflicted half marathon run in the Fall.

IMG_9095

The only problem is that I have fallen mid-run and scraped up my knees 2 weekends in a row now!  I’m just too tall and clumsy!  Ugh.

At least I can’t hit my head on a run.

Oops I’ve done that too.  On a tree branch (hi, Alisa!).

20120717cfs-beach-56

Beach days…

20120717cfs-beach-62

20120717cfs-beach-73

20120717cfs-beach-108

1207-32

20120717-33

We continue to collect signatures for our “My Book about ME” books.  (Zac just got his for his 5th birthday.)

20120717-35

Our Costco friend (I’m on a first name basis with many Costco employees, I go there so often) Garland Cannon signed our “market man” and “man with a beard” autograph slots.
Whenever I see Garland at the store he hollers out “hello Mrs. Garland” and I echo back… “hello Garland!”
It’s good to be a Garland…

20120717-48

Free “it’s your birthday” treats at our fav. burger joint.

1207-75

Our beloved former neighbors, the Fletchers, invited us to their new home in Temecula for an afternoon of swimming.

2012JULY-38

Oh how we miss them! But how wonderful it was to see their new (beautiful) home and to reconnect with them again.

2012JULY-34

1207-93

Underwater fun with Yuko, Josh and Sarah.

2012JULY-59

2012JULY-65

I have no words for this photo.

IMG_9045

Rachel loves her big brothers!
She also loves to use permanent markers on her forehead.

Blessings,
Wendi

No comments:

Post a Comment