January 14, 2012

Faces

This week in photos…

IMG_0216

Josh learns about symmetry.

 

IMG_0226

 

IMG_0076

Anytime the printer turns on, Rachel runs over to take the “hot off the presses” news to an adult.

 

Sorry in advance for way too many photos. 
My apologies also for not wiping my children’s faces as often as I should.

IMG_0040

IMG_0059

IMG_0146

I wore my sewing hat this week.  I’m no craft or sewing expert, but I can stitch a straight line. 

IMG_0181

An 11-mile run with the always lovely Laura last weekend, with an almost 9-mile taper run today.  The Carlsbad Half is in one week!  Yahoo!  Too many Christmas chocolates and crazy back pain made it easy to get out of shape in a short amount of time.   Laura’s running the full 26.2-mile marathon, and it will be so exciting to watch her complete this huge milestone.  She’s in such great shape right now, she’s got this marathon in the bag.  Go Laura!

 

IMG_0185

After our run, we took a dip in the ocean waves, the trifecta for quick recovery:  cold (more like frigid?), massage, and salt water. 

 

IMG_0041

My tower of Christmas decoration boxes were packed up and put away this week. 

 

IMG_0057

Mmmmmm lunch.  Who else loves Chicken in a Biskit?  Tastes like I’m 3 again.  Peanut butter on banana is the other ever popular snack around our home.

 

IMG_0176

Dinner at our favorite burger joint.

IMG_0178

I still love this man, and I love our crazy, simple little life with 4 kids.

Blessings,

Wendi

No comments:

Post a Comment