November 11, 2011

Cupcakes and Termites

Tenting for termites.  We see this all over town… and we got to watch our “across the street” neighbors have it done to their house this week.  It’s actually very cool to watch the process.

IMG_7196

A rainy day hike with homeschooling friends.

IMG_7171

Photo credit:  Jennifer Hansen

Rachel, drenched after our hike.

IMG_7174

IMG_7197

IMG_7219

Are we the only family who is totally distracted by tvs in pizza parlors?  (Both kids and adults?!)

IMG_7184

A special treat:  fancy schmancy gourmet cupcakes (thank you Groupon!).  A party in your mouth.

DSC_0036

IMG_7193

IMG_7164

DSC_0028

In the workshop with Daddy… safety first!

DSC_0025

These boys love their legos (and their Creationary game)!

DSC_0081

IMG_7170

Daily afternoon game of kickball with neighbors in the cul-de-sac, using asphalt cracks as bases.

DSC_0133

DSC_0003

DSC_0014

So thankful for the “nasal mist” version of the flu shot…

IMG_7206

The devoted Mr. Garland is the tooth brusher in our home…

DSC_0102

…and I’m the flossing Mama.  And oh yes, I always wear my headlamp when I floss.  It makes me feel important.

DSC_0113

Happy 11-11-11 day today.

Blessings,

Wendi

No comments:

Post a Comment