September 11, 2011

Labor Day Weekend in Balboa


 Good friends and neighbors.

 Getting ready to board the Balboa Island Ferry.



 It's not everyday you get to see the back end of a boat out your side car window.

 I will never get sick of this place.


I love the fact that we have a place with some history (I have been coming here since I was in diapers) that we visit each year, a place that I hope the kids will remember when they are adults.



 It's our getaway of getaways.

It's not relaxing yet.  YET.  With 4 young kids, we have forgotten how to relax.  We hope to remember again in about 5 years.

Maybe.

 We met this friendly non-stop "throw the tennis ball again" dog, "Bamboo" who loved being in the water.

 We invited friends from church to join us for a day.




No comments:

Post a Comment