Thank you so much for reading my blog! I love sharing our stories and activities, but I know they're mostly boring family photos, so thanks for humoring me.
My blog is private, which means it requires an extra step to log in to view the blog. I know, it's a pain! Ugh! But it's important to us to have a private blog.
To try to make things a little easier, I thought I would start an email list of folks who wanted to receive an email in their in-box when I add a new blog post. You know, instead of having to sign in every time (which is a hassle!). Blogger doesn't offer this service to private blogs.
So here it is... if you'd like to be on my "blog forward" list, shoot an email to me at wsgarland at gmail dot com with the subject "blog" and I'll add you. If you're family, chances are good that you'll be added without even asking your permission because, well, just because we're family, and it's what we do. I'll gladly take you off the list if you ever want out. Shoot me an email!
No comments:
Post a Comment