We had a San Diego blackout last night from about 3:30p - 10:30p.
It shut down stores, gas stations, intersections, everything.
School was cancelled today county wide.
Sorta like a "snow day" minus the snow.
It shut down stores, gas stations, intersections, everything.
School was cancelled today county wide.
Sorta like a "snow day" minus the snow.
We busted out the candles, flashlights and used our grill to bake our bbq chicken pizza.
Then, for entertainment, we pulled out Josh's front top tooth.
Because we were bored.
And it was already sorta loose.
Because we were bored.
And it was already sorta loose.
| Before photo (taken at the beach house). |
In other news, Rachel is so ready for a cell phone.
If my Grandpa were still here, I'd thank him for the Highlights magazine.
The kids pour over them all the time.
If my Grandpa were still here, I'd thank him for the Highlights magazine.
The kids pour over them all the time.
I'd also tell him that I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment