Grandpa was not "above" sitting at the kids table to color.
Grandpa with Rachel.
Poolside with Grandpa.
Grandpa with his crazy colorful socks.

Grandpa with his 3 grandkids at Balboa, CA.
Oh how I love everything about this photo. These are my grandparents, lookin' great in the Balboa Bay. I love the look Grandpa is giving Grandma. He loved her. They were married for 63 years. Awesome.

Grandpa with his 3 grandkids at Balboa, CA.
Oh how I love everything about this photo. These are my grandparents, lookin' great in the Balboa Bay. I love the look Grandpa is giving Grandma. He loved her. They were married for 63 years. Awesome.
"For I am now ready to be offered~ and the time of my
departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight,
I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."
II Timothy 4:6-8 KJV
--------------------------------
Obituary (written by Edwin P. Sullivan)
Edwin F. Sullivan, known as “Ed”, died on April 11, 2011 at the age of 93. Ed grew up through the depression but consistently excelled in life. He graduated from Cal Tech (1938) in engineering. He worked for the Bureau of Reclamation, operating dams and canals, and was promoted to the highest level a non-political employee could achieve as Deputy Commissioner of the Bureau in Washington D.C. He left a legacy of being a master negotiator for water contracts.
He was married for 65 years to Jo, a sharp and caring woman from Occidental College. They had 4 children. Dad played four years of varsity basketball at Cal Tech, but the team never won a game. He loved riding his bicycle and is known for riding his bicycle around Visalia.
Ed held positions in the Episcopal Church, Girl Scouts of America, Boy Scouts, and Rotary Clubs in various cities. His favorite past time was reading books, serving on many library boards; he studied geography and maps, and traveled extensively with Jo all over the world. He made many friends in Sri Lanka where he consulted for several years on water projects. He is survived by daughter Caroline Sullivan of Portland, Oregon, and son Ed Sullivan of Visalia, CA. He is the 4th of a line of 7 Edwin Sullivans, and his legacy continues through 3 grandkids and 10 great grandchildren.











No comments:
Post a Comment