December 10, 2010

December 10 on 10

Ever since 10-10-10, I've wanted to participate in this 10 on 10 photo assignment (basically, take 10 random photos on the tenth day of each month).  I thought it was a fun way to document an otherwise normal (and even perhaps boring?) day with photos.    To see the beauty in every day life.  Well, here it is, nearly Christmas, and I took photos almost 2 weeks ago on 12-10-10 but am just sitting down to post them now.  I find it nearly impossible to be very timely on taking photos, downloading them and then posting them to my blog.  Oh well... I'd like to continue this, but don't be surprised if you see my January "10-on-10" photos posted in May sometime. Or maybe never posted at all.  Sigh. 





(the traveling wise men - in a new spot every day - who knows where they'll show up next?)






No comments:

Post a Comment