Jeff is 41 years young today. I've never stopped being seriously in love with you!
10 years of marriage, and I can't imagine a better life partner. I just wanted to say, you are the absolute best husband and father in the world! Land's Sake! I am so very lucky to celebrate this day by your side.
Thank you for continuing to hold my hand all these days... months... years... you are my treasure and I thank the good Lord for you.
10 years of marriage, and I can't imagine a better life partner. I just wanted to say, you are the absolute best husband and father in the world! Land's Sake! I am so very lucky to celebrate this day by your side.
Thank you for continuing to hold my hand all these days... months... years... you are my treasure and I thank the good Lord for you.



No comments:
Post a Comment