January 29, 2010

To Save A Life

My mom was with us for the past few days helping me out with the kids (ahhh heaven) so the devoted Mr. Garland and I got to have a date night. Between me being 8.5 months pregnant (aka "huge") and Jeff being sick and having back pain recently, it was so great to have a night off (thanks Mom!).

We had a lovely dinner and went to see the movie To Save A Life - go see it if you can. We've been to the movie theaters two times in the last 2 years, so we're pretty picky about dropping $10 for a ticket, but this one was worth it. Great message to teens (and adults) about pursuing what matters: God and people. The movie was produced by a great local church where I used to attend MOPS. Jeff and I recognized many of the local scenes.

----------------
G4 update: 1cm dilated, mild contractions but nothing serious yet. 2 weeks before due date still, but oh so ready. Will keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment