November 27, 2009

Two Tunes

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I used to totally be into worship CDs. I bought new CDs all the time in college and loved it. Those days are gone. I've literally purchased maybe 3 CDs in the last 10 years of my life. Crazy. But I (still) love (to) worship. I play the guitar (a little) and love to sit down and just play. But having 3 kids puts a cramp on my time (and finances) so having the latest and greatest music hasn't been much of an option for me in recent years.

My brother and his bride recently shared some fun tunes with me. These two songs have truly spoken to me recently, usually while listening to my Shuffle on the treadmill at the gym, or as I'm making a meal in the kitchen. Just thought I'd share the goodness.



I'm loving Kari Jobe's music recently. Ahh good stuff.

Email me if God's using something to move you to worship... I want to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment